Agile Network’s Shipping software for IFS provides a full-featured, freight and parcel shipping solution for IFS Manufacturing, Distribution, Maintenance and Sales & Service applications.
Designed to optimize fulfillment operations and reduce transportation spend, Agile Network’s Shipping software for IFS Applications automates the entire shipping process from pack verification and consolidation through weighing, rating, routing, labeling, execution, tracking, and auditing.
To optimize carrier selection and service levels, the solution is integrated with FedEx, UPS, DHL, and a certified network of more than 5,000 North American LTL/TL and international freight and parcel carriers. To streamline operations, Agile Network’s Shipping software for IFS Applications is also integrated with a variety of shipping services, including 3PL, audit & payment, supply chain visibility, vendor compliance, export compliance and insurance. The solution includes a complete suite of management tools and reports to analyze carrier performance, optimize transportation planning and reduce expenditures.
Agile Network’s Shipping software for IFS Applications integrates through the standard IFS Freight Interface to support order entry, export compliance, shipping, tracking and invoicing. Agile Network’s Shipping software can be complete seamless to IFS where carrier rating and selection can be done from the IFS order management screens. In the warehouse, the solution integrates with material handling systems, scanners, scales and labeling equipment to support both attended and automated operations. Scalable and redundant processing ensure continuous operation across large enterprise deployments with multiple distribution centers. In single server benchmark testing, Agile Network’s Shipping software for IFS Applications is capable of handling a minimum of 60,000 shipments per hour.
Agile Network solutions, including Agile Network’s Shipping software for IFS Applications, currently handle more than two million shipments each day for enterprise clients in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Solutions are supported by a team of shipping and transportation management professionals operating from offices in the US, Canada and UK.
- Adds multi-location, multicarrier shipping capabilities to IFS applications
- Supports sales order processing with real-time, rate shopping and address verification
- Integrates with material handling systems and provides real-time packaging guidance
- Consolidates freight with a single consolidated invoice and master BOL
- Verifies tariffs, screens parties, generates export documentation and files SED with AES Direct
- Verifies material classifications and generates hazmat docs
- Integrates with global network of 5,000+ parcel, LTL, TL, ocean and air cargo carriers
- Single click generates documentation, shipping label and electronic manifest
- Provides in-transit delivery status PODs
- Reduces erroneous charges and claims with integrated freight audit and reconciliation with IFS Accounting
- Provides complete operations management dashboard, including carrier performance rating
The application may also be customized to support any variation of business rules, carrier requirements and compliance measures, including those for export compliance.
We have the tools to identify savings opportunities. Let us assist you in identifying our transportation savings opportunities.
Call now and request a free Agile Network Transportation Assessment today!